Opportunities for advancement within the company.
As a cleaner your duties will be:
• Meet safety, quality and hygiene standards
• Set up Cleaning Trolleys
• Clean client's rooms and bathrooms
• Clean communal areas
• Maintain adequate supplies of toilet paper, soap and other cleaning and hygiene supplies for client use
• Complete cleaning records
What you bring
• Previous experience working in Health Care environments (Aged Care, Retirement Living, Hospitals)
• Great communication skills to meet the needs of clients/patients
• Current National Police Certificate
• Current flu vaccination
• COVID Vaccination
• Your own reliable car and licence
• The ability to work as a reliable organised team player
• Flexible availability across a seven day roster
• A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation
For further information please contact Warren Hannaford on 0428719984
We are a leading provider of quality, integrated care that puts our patients, residents and clients at the centre of everything we do. Calvary offers flexible careers in clinical, allied health, hospitality, ICT and health administration, mission, leadership, management and more. Founded in Australia in 1885, we’re one of the largest providers of health, aged and community care with over 18,000 staff and volunteers, 14 Public and Private Hospitals, 72 Residential Care and Retirement Communities and 19 Community Care Centres.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and are committed to fostering a workplace that is respectful, welcoming and inclusive where people are supported to draw strengths from their identity, culture and community. We value the integral dignity of each person and we encourage applications from First Nations peoples, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ people, people who have come to Australia as migrants or refugees and veterans.
Why work for Calvary?
Joining us is your opportunity to learn with purpose and drive positive impact to our community in a stimulating work environment. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression, flexible working hours and training and skills development. Calvary is also proud to be recognised as a leader in gender equality. Further details are available here: https://www.calvarycare.org.au/careers/benefits/
If you are looking for a rewarding career in an organisation that supports the community, apply now!
Please note the following:
Please note that accepting cookies will override your browser's "do-not-track" signal if used.